History Resource Cupboard – lessons and resources for schools
1. Introduction Task: ‘Arrogant, warlike and very pleased with themselves’: What were the Normans really like?
Year 7 Diverse KS3, Free Resources, 4. Year 7: Norman Conquest
2. Norman Conquest for diverse curriculum – Knowledge Organiser
3. What do contemporary sources tell us about Edward the Confessor’s reign?
Year 7 Diverse KS3, 4. Year 7: Norman Conquest
4. How predictable was the rise of William of Normandy?
5. Why do sources from the time disagree about the Battle of Hastings?
6. How did William conquer the rest of England?
7. What were the consequences of the Harrying of the North?
Receive details of our latest courses, new lesson downloads, exclusive discounts and the latest articles with ideas to help you enliven your classroom teaching.