History Resource Cupboard – lessons and resources for schools
1. Introduction Task: Was China under the Tang Dynasty really ‘the greatest civilisation on earth’?
Year 7 Diverse KS3, Free Resources, 3. Year 7: Tang Dynasty
2. Tang Dynasty Knowledge Organiser
Free Resources, 3. Year 7: Tang Dynasty, Year 7 Diverse KS3
3. What was the story of the Tang Dynasty?
3. Year 7: Tang Dynasty, Year 7 Diverse KS3
4. What can paintings from the Mogao caves tell us about life under the Tang Dynasty?
5. Why was Xuanzang’s journey to India so important?
6. What impact did trade along the Silk Roads have on the Tang Dynasty?
7. What can the city of Chang’an tell us about life under Tang rule?
8. Does Empress Wu deserve her reputation as a ruthless murderer?
3. Year 7: Tang Dynasty, Year 7 Diverse KS3, Women's history
9. How useful is Du Fu’s poem for telling us about the catastrophes of the 750s?
10. Were the Tang emperors to blame for the collapse of the dynasty in 907?
11. Tang Dynasty Tarsia
12. Tang Dynasty Knowledge Test
13. Was The Tang Dynasty really the ‘greatest civilisation in earth’? Final Assessment
Receive details of our latest courses, new lesson downloads, exclusive discounts and the latest articles with ideas to help you enliven your classroom teaching.