History Resource Cupboard – lessons and resources for schools
Available Now and Coming Soon
Available Now for Key Stage 4:
Available Now for Key Stage 3:
- Over 70 outstanding enquiries to enliven your Key Stage 3 curriculum.
- Individual bespoke assessment mark-schemes to make assessment in history work.
Available Now for school’s and full members:
- Drastically reduced rates on our highly rated face to face courses.
Currently being developed:
- Brand new individual student online homework and revision tasks which will accompany many of the existing enquiries. These online activities will save you hours of planning and marking, and help you track and check your students’ progress to ensure that attainment is raised.
- Many more Key Stage 3 enquiries and assessments are being developed to help improve the quality of your KS3 curriculum. An entire KS3 curriculum is being developed to engage, motivate and challenge. It will teach key themes of the past and develop and challenge your students’ historical thinking. The purpose of this curriculum is to raise and sustain standards at Key Stage 4.
- Online’ one to one surgeries with experts covering issues such as teaching the Elizabethans British Depth Study, how to ensure your KS3 curriculum will raise standards at KS4 and how to teach trickier aspects of the 9-1 GCSE.
All of this and more is available for less than the price of 20 text books.