1. Please note that you will be invoiced within 5 days of booking on the event.
2. Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice.
3. A cancellation can be made free of charge within the first 14 days of the course booking.
Please be advised if the booking is cancelled within the 4 week period prior to the course running then the above is void and a full course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel. See point 4 below.
4. If a booking is made within the 4 week period prior to a face to face course or a webinar, a full course fee will be payable if the delegate wishes to cancel.
5. Cancellations made after 14 days and up to 4 weeks prior to a face to the face course date will incur an administration charge of £75.00 per person. The administration charge for a webinar is £35.
6. Cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the course date will be charged at the full course fee per person.
7. Any non-attendance is subject to the full cost of the course.
8. You may substitute delegates free of charge at any time.
Our Cancellation Terms
9. History Resource Cupboard Ltd reserves the right to cancel any advertised course if deemed necessary by the company.
10. We regret that any expenses incurred other than the course fee, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your joining instructions before making travel arrangements or to contact our office on 07802 467552, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
11. Your joining instructions, venue directions and timetable will be sent no less than 14 days before the course. If for any reason your joining instructions are lost or misplaced please contact us immediately and we will resend the information to you.
Dietary Requirements for face to face courses
12. If you have any special access needs or specific dietary requirements, please contact us as soon as possible so we can endeavour to meet your needs on the day.
Venues for face to face courses
13. Please note, the venues are subject to change. On the rare occasion where a venue change is necessary, History Resource Cupboard will provide a venue within the same area. Please read your joining instructions carefully to see the final and correct venue directions.
14. Please note that History Resource Cupboard accept no liability for any accidents or losses that occur at course venues.
If you need to complain
15. We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong, we would like to know about it so that we can put things right and ensure that it does not happen again.
You can contact us as follows:
Telephone: 07702 078595
Post: Oakbank, Upper Moors Road, Colden Common, Hants, SO50 6HW
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days. We will then endeavour to respond fully within 4 weeks. If this is not possible, we will let you know when you can expect a full response.