Save yourself time and money. Download our coherent Germany 1933-45 course. It is fully resourced and includes 13 key enquiries designed to inspire and challenge your GCSE classes. This tried and tested, well thought approach includes lesson presentations, plans and resources.
There is now no need for your lessons to be ‘death by textbook.’
Each enquiry has been designed with our key principles in mind. The aim is to make GCSE lessons, less ‘death by exam question’. Instead they develop high levels of engagement, show your students the value of history as a commodity, promote active learning throughout and develop higher order thinking skills.
Enquiries end with engaging end tasks: writing to web-sites to advise them to change their content, planning documentary films, analysing film clips… If your school is obsessed with exam answers, we have also built into each enquiry a potential exam question end. The choice of exam foci is well balanced and will show your classes what they do to answer certain key questions.
To download the course overview with enquiry questions, potential timings,end products and potential exam questions simply click on the free download here:
Package price: £110.99, if you need want to send us an order please email email@example.com or just click on the link below to pay.
List of the enquiries covered
- How did Hitler become a Dictator?
- Is the ex-Nazi right when he described living in Nazi Germany as a paradise?
- Why were less people heard criticising the Nazis in pubs post 1933?
- Who is right about the extent of the Gestapo’s influence over Germany?
- Rallies: How far was triumph of the will a documentary?
- ‘The Nazis scared the population into obedience’ How far do you agree?
- Opposition cocktail party: Why was opposition to the Nazis so weak between 1933-45?
- To what extent was Henry Metlemann ‘s experience of growing up in Nazi Germany a typical experience?
- How much can an internet questions forum tell us what Nazis wanted from women?
- How prescient were the Social Democrats about workers in the Swastika state?
- What really happened in November 1938?
- Was the Holocaust inevitable?
- How far did the Nazis achieve their aims?