Let us visit you and offer guaranteed high quality, bespoke professional development for a similar cost to your school of the traditional one day course. Take the stress out of it all and get exactly what you want!
Don’t believe us?
Here are some reviews of Richard’s work from training he has delivered:
- ‘Excellent, the best trainer I have encountered for a very long time.’
- ‘Engaging and thought provoking’
- ‘Passionate and clear’
- ‘Excellent, very engaging with clear ideas’
- ‘Richard came armed with an amazing array of ideas and strategies to engage and motivate our student historians.’
Richard offers a wide range of topics and themes for in school training and development events, providing traditional key-note addresses, part and whole day workshops and programmes over an extended time scale.
This short clip will give you a flavour of Richard’s approach.
He has experience of designing and facilitating a wide range of activities focused on the following themes:
- Ensuring sustained progress for all students
- NQT training
- Curriculum planning at Key Stage 3
- Curriculum planning at Key Stage 4
- Supporting new leaders in history
- Enquiry based history teaching
- Teaching outstanding lessons
- Leading an outstanding history department
- Moving Ds to Cs
- Moving As to A*s
- What does the ofsted framework mean for a history department
- Developing literacy in history
- History and Geography departmental reviews
- Making assessment meaningful and manageable
- Lesson observations
To contact Richard to discuss future needs and availability click here to send a message.